I have spent a lot of time over the last few months thinking about the evolution of my business, EmilyAdamsOnFire, and envisioning all the potential new areas I can explore. With that in mind I’ve come up with the following goals for 2017:
- Create & stick to a content plan
- create consistently themed posts (color inspiration Mondays, new product launches on Wednesdays, dynamic follow Fridays, and current projects & behind the scene peeks on Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- Grow to 800 or more followers in 2017 (Jan 1, 2017 – 596 followers)
- continue to refine my board descriptions and tags for increased visibility
- I am on target to hit 10,000 followers on Pinterest this year. When it gets close, I’m planning a countdown and some kind of giveaway celebration
- post at least my Wednesday releases on my work facebook page
- Grow to 1,000 or more followers in 2017 (Jan 1,2017 – 849 followers)
- Open and build a Society6 Shop
- Upload one new design a week on Wednesdays in 2017
- Once there are a variety of products, create categorized shopping for my favorite themes (food, gardening, upcycling, reading, feminism, being a girlboss, being antisocial, texas, etc)
Beyond those two goals, I plan to continue to create pinback buttons for my wholesale customers and do graphic and web design for clients.
Looking farther ahead, my next step is to build custom button design templates on my site for bulk orders for schools, organizations and party planners…There’s a lot of technical kinks I need to work out before that will launch – but I’m excited for the challenge.
Thank you for following my journey and for supporting me as a designer & maker. Wishing you success in all your endeavors this year!