I’m starting a new thing on my blog, a week in review. A one-stop spot to share everything I’ve added on my work-related social media over the last week.
I have been sticking to my new year’s resolution of posting to my work instagram at least 5 days a week, with a new product release every Wednesday. I’ve also kept to a personal goal of creating and sticking to a color theme each week. Between my archives and my current work, it’s been surprisingly easy to adhere to.
Here’s what I’ve shared:
- My release this week was called “Destination Jane”. The design was based on a traditional UK train table, but all the places listed are the estates, cities, and districts featured in Jane Austen’s seven completed works. It’s available in my Society6 shop as a print, a framed print, note books, note cards, and iphone skins. (upper left)
- My #MoodboardMonday post was inspired by beautiful, rich browns. All the images used to create my collage were pulled from my color inspiration board on Pinterest. (lower left)
- My #FollowFriday pick was a stationery store in Arkansas with a gorgeous feed, Shindig Paperie. (upper right)
- I pulled a design out of my archives, created for a church, promoting coffee fellowship. I loved creating a watercolor that looked like a coffee stain. (middle right)
- Last, but not least, I shaed a ninja face I created for a button design for a client who asked me to create a collection of ninjas, zombies, & pirates. (lower right)
If you need creative support, contact me, I’d love to help with your next project! I do: custom graphics, social media shareables and support, content creation, or web design, I also create pinback buttons and can source promotional items and printing.